- Communications & Signal Processing Laboratory (CSP Lab) is directed by Prof. Kyoung-Jae Lee in the Dep. of Electronics and Control Engineering at Hanbat National University.
- We focus on developing the next generation wireless communication systems based on communication theory, signal processing, and information theory.
- Dec. 2013, Prof. Lee won IEEE ComSoc Aisa-Pacific Outstanding Young Researcher Award and IEEE ComSoc Asia-Pacific Outstanding Paper Award.
- These two awards honor outstanding young researchers and journal papers in IEEE Communications Society Asia-Pacific region over the last 3 years, respectively. The award ceremony was held at IEEE GLOBECOM, Atlanta, USA in December 2013.
- Media reports:            
- Oct. 2013, Research funding from the Korea National Research Foundation (KNRF).
- CSP Lab will be supported with the research funds from the Korean government during 3 years for the study on "Transmission techniques for optimizing spectral efficiency and energy efficiency in relay-based small cells".
- CSP Lab is currently recruiting graduate and undergraduate students. Please contact Prof. Kyoung-Jae Lee if you are interested.