- Communications & Signal Processing Lab (CSPL) is directed by Prof. Kyoung-Jae Lee in the Dep. of Electronics and Control Engineering at Hanbat National University.
- We focus on developing the key technologies for next generation wireless communications by applying communication theory, signal processing & detection, and information theory.
- Dec. 2014, New research project, funded by Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).
- CSP Lab carries out the research project supported by the KEPCO for a study on "Multiple-input multiple-output power line communications based on two-way relaying transmission".
- Dec. 2014, New research project, funded by National Research Foundation (NRF).
- CSP Lab receives the research fund from the Korean government during 3 years for "Cooperative research on appropriate technology for low-power wireless networks based on solar-energy for constructing communication infrastructures in Africa".
- Dec. 2013, Prof. Lee won IEEE ComSoc Asia-Pacific Outstanding Young Researcher Award and IEEE ComSoc Asia-Pacific Outstanding Paper Award.
- These two awards honor outstanding young researchers and journal papers in IEEE Communications Society Asia-Pacific region over the last 3 years, respectively. The award ceremony was held at IEEE GLOBECOM, Atlanta, USA in December 2013.
- Media reports:   
- Oct. 2013, New research project, funded by National Research Foundation (NRF).
- CSP Lab is supported with the research fund from the Korean government during 3 years for a study on "Transmission techniques for optimizing spectral efficiency and energy efficiency in relay-based small cells".
- CSP Lab is currently recruiting graduate and undergraduate students. Please send your CV and academic transcripts to Prof. Lee if you are interested. [ M.S. & Ph.D. positions ]