threads: Submissions and gossip - Voting and Results
General OSC Discussion (not related
to this competition)
Steinberg : 1 Retrologue and 1 Padshop Pro license (separate prizes)
KV331 Audio : 1 Synthmaster license + 4 Rob Lee expansions
Wusik : Wusik
Station Full + Wusik EVE Full
: Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic,
Teutonic Tension or aPiano
Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune
Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset as sold directly via the
Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason
Kreativ Sound : 1 RAW Bundle (RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)
Aiyn Zahev Sounds : 2 Soundsets of choice (uplifting trance presets)
Studio 13.37 : Pro audio studio on a USB stick
Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect
- Results: Scoreboard
If you have trouble seeing the player below, go here
Download all songs in one zip file or individually
- Synth info:
Retrologue by Steinberg houses two oscillators, each with a maximum of eight widely detunable voices, one sub and one noise oscillator, alongside a dozen high-quality filter types as well as 300 presets. Also on board are
two LFOs and two ADSR envelopes. With the ten-stage Modulation Matrix, users can assign modulation sources
to vary the targets' values, also supporting modulation assignments from Note Expression, Steinberg's way of
editing controller data.
Features at a glance:
- Classic virtual analog synthesizer with more than 300 high-quality presets dedicated to classic leads
and analog synth sounds.
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility.
- Two oscillators with up to eight detunable voices each plus a sub and noise oscillator.
- 12 different high-quality filter types.
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes.
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility.
- Mono and Poly Modes with Legato and Glide.
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects.
- NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support.