The LiquidPub project ended with the project review on May 13th 2011.
Here are the main results we delivered
- An extensive analysis on the effectiveness of peer review, citation based metrics, and of homophily effects in citation patterns
- Interdisciplines (available for use to the general public) a tool and process...
- Liquid books, a novel evolutionary model for writing books that mix the benefits of multi-author collaborations with the agility, freedom and simplicity of personal editions
- Instant communities (available for use to the general public) a platform for creating knowledge-sharing communities and encourage conversations out of events and seminars
- OpinioNet: measuring the social reputation of people and knowledge
- Diversity-aware search, a tool for finding knowledge related to what you do produced in communities different from yours