- July 13, 2018: Our paper (with Aditya Ganeshan) on "Generalizable Data-free Objective for Crafting Universal Adversarial Perturbations" is accepted in TPAMI.
- July 3, 2018: Two papers (with Phani Krisha and Vivek B S) accepted in ECCV-2018.
- February 19, 2018: Our paper with Utkarsh Ojha and Utsav Garg is accepted at CVPR-2018.
- January 25, 2018: Our paper with Aditya Ganeshan titled "Generalizable Data-free Objective for Crafting Universal Adversarial Perturbations" is available in arXiv now here and the project page is here.
- December 12, 2017: Our paper with Utkarsh Ojha and Utsav Garg titled "NAG: Network for Adversary Generation" is available in arXiv now [here], the project page is [here].
- October 09, 2017: Invited talk on TensorFlow research at Workshop on Analysis and Inference from User generated content (WAIU-2017).
- September 18, 2017: Invited poster presentation at Amazon India Artificial Intelligence summit, AIAI-2017.
- August 23, 2017: Our paper with Utsav Garg titled "CNN-Fixations: An unraveling approach to visualize the discriminative image regions" is available in arxiv now here.
- August 18, 2017: Awarded Pratiksha trust travel fellowship to attend and present my paper at BMVC, 2017 in London, UK.
- July 29, 2017: Delivered a talk on "Adversarial Images" at AnthilInside-2017 conference, Talk is available here and the slides here.
- July 18, 2017: Paper with Utsav Garg titled “Fast Feature Fool: A data independent approach to universal adversarial perturbations” is accepted in BMVC 2017 and is available here.