KOTESWAR RAO JERRIPOTHULA
I am currently serving as a faculty member at Graphic Era University. I did my PhD under the supervision of A/Prof Cai Jianfei and A/Prof Yuan Junsong at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. I am primarily interested in computer vision and multimedia research. I did my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT R). I have also worked with ADSC and Lenskart.
NOTE: CVPR and ECCV are regarded as top conferences in Computer Vision research; T-MM and T-CSVT with impact factors 3.977 and 3.558, respectively, are top quality journals in Multimedia research; ICIP is one of the popular conferences.
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “Quality-guided Fusion-based Co-saliency Estimation for Image Co-segmentation and Co-localization” in IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (T-MM), 2018. [pdf]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “Efficient Video Object Co-localization with Co-saliency Activated Tracklets” in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (T-CSVT), 2018. [pdf][YouTube Co-localization Dataset]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “Image Co-segmentation via Saliency Co-fusion” in IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (T-MM), Sept. 2016. [pdf][code] [ppt]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, Jiangbo Lu and Junsong Yuan, “Object Co-skeletonization with Co-segmentation” in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Honolulu, USA, 2017. [pdf][code][CO-SKEL dataset][poster]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “CATS: Co-saliency Activated Tracklet Selection for Video Co-localization” in European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2016. [pdf][poster][Video Results][code:coming soon]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “Group Saliency Propagation for Large-scale and Quick Image Co-segmentation” in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Quebec City, Canada, 2015. (oral paper) [pdf]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, and Junsong Yuan, “QCCE: Quality Constrained Co-saliency Estimation for Common Object Detection” in IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP) Conference, Singapore, 2015. (oral paper) [pdf]
- Koteswar Rao Jerripothula, Jianfei Cai, Fanman Meng, and Junsong Yuan, “Automatic image Co-Segmentation using geometric mean saliency” in 2014 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Paris, France, 2014. (Top 10% Paper Award) [pdf][ppt][poster][award]
- OOPs with C++ [Unit1 till arrays][codes]
- Basic Electrical Engineering [UNIT 1] [UNIT 2(i)]
- Image Processing [Project 1][Ass 1][Ass 2][Solution-Ass 2][Video Codes][NOTES]
- CBNST [CODES]
For downloading YouTube Co-localization dataset (~15k annotated video frames of YouTube Objects Dataset): CLICK HERE!
For downloading CO-SKEL dataset (CVPR'17): CLICK HERE!
For downloading Matlab Code of paper titled "Object Co-skeletonization with Co-segmentation" (CVPR'17): CLICK HERE!
Copyright Notice: Papers downloadable on this page are under copyright protection. For IEEE publications, the following rule applies: "Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE."