- burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker; "The cooling lava continued to gutter toward lower ground"
- flow in small streams; "Tears guttered down her face"
- A shallow trough fixed beneath the edge of a roof for carrying off rainwater
- Used to refer to a poor or squalid background or environment
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- A channel at the side of a street for carrying off rainwater
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Having a leak or leaks
- permitting the unwanted passage of fluids or gases ; "a leaky roof"; "a leaky defense system"
- used informally; unable to retain urine
- blabbermouthed: prone to communicate confidential information
Roofing Contractors in Fishers IN | (317) 759-7686
CALL (317) 759-7686 for Fully Licensed & Insured Roofing Contractors in Fishers IN. BBB Acredited and with Written Workmanship & Material Warantees. Central IN Roofing & Restoration Company has been Serving Fishers, Carmel, Shelbyville and Indianapolis Surrounding Cities for over 8 years. We Specialize in:
•Roof Repair (Leaky Roofs, Ventilation Installation & Repair
•Asphalt Shingle Roofing
•Gutters Cleaning & Repair
•FREE Roof Inspection and Estimates