- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- A professional mountain climber in charge of a group
- (guide) usher: someone employed to conduct others
- (guide) steer: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- A person who advises or shows the way to others
- A thing that helps someone to form an opinion or make a decision or calculation
- (guide) lead: take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
final screw guide
not all screws were needed, and there were a few cheeky extra screws not mentioned in the repair guide
My quick reference bookshelf