- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- Köhler is a German surname and may refer to: *August Köhler, microscopist and inventor of the Köhler illumination *Benjamin Köhler, football player *Ernesto Köhler, flute player and composer *Eva Köhler, First Lady of Germany *Georges J. F.
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A room, building, or cubicle containing one or more of these
- The process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- A large bowl for urinating or defecating into, typically plumbed into a sewage system and with a flushing mechanism
- gutter: misfortune resulting in lost effort or money; "his career was in the gutter"; "all that work went down the sewer"; "pensions are in the toilet"
We went all out with Kohler!
toilets for threesome