Address: School of Mathematics, KIAS
Hoegiro 85, Dongdaemun-gu
Seoul, 02455, Republic of Korea
I am a research fellow at Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS). I graduated in 2015 from Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) under the supervision of Professor Jae Choon Cha.
Seminar and conference co-organized
1. Links with nontrivial Alexander polynomial which are topologically concordant to the Hopf link (with David Krcatovich and JungHwan Park)
2. On rational sliceness of Miyazaki's fibered, -amphicheiral knots (with Zhongtao Wu)
3. An infinite-rank summand of knots with trivial Alexander polynomial (with Kyungbae Park)
Preprint arXiv:1604.04037 (16 pages), to appear in Journal of Symplectic Geometry.
4. Rasmussen s-invariants of satellites do not detect slice knots (with Jae Choon Cha)
Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications, 26 (2017) no. 2, Special issue for Tim Cochran, 1740001.
5. Whitney towers, Gropes and Casson-Gordon style invariants of links
6. Smoothly slice boundary links whose derivative links have nonvanishing Milnor invariants (with Hye Jin Jang and Mark Powell)