7 medium/large carrots
1/3 cup cashews
2 tablespoons cilantro paste
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon minced sushi ginger
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
Salt to taste
- Wash and peel carrots. Use your spiral slicer to make noodles out of all your carrots. There will be a couple inches of carrot after spiralizing that you can save for later. I did not use them in this recipe.
- Place carrot noodles in a large serving bowl and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy. I used a hand mixer.
- Pour peanut-lime ginger sauce over carrot noodles and mix together.
- Mix in most of the cashews. Garnish with the leftover cashews.
- Serve with chopsticks for authenticity.