As a thriving organization of men, women, and youth, we are dedicated to serving the children of the world and improving the quality of life worldwide. Being committed to this mission calls each of us to live by the following Objects of Kiwanis:
· To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
· To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
· To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
· To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
· To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
· To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
We will be the world's premier organization engaging adult and youth volunteers to improve the quality of life worldwide.