- 2 cups (1 pint) strawberries, hulled
- 4 nectarines, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds and skins.
- Pour int 8 (3 oz) popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.*
- Freeze for four hours until firm.
Makes: 6-8 depending on the size of molds used
*I don't have popsicle molds so I filled up 6 plastic cups and inserted plastic spoons. To release the popsicles run under warm water. Or, if you prefer you can use paper cups and just peel them off.
* *These are best eaten the week they are made.