from Kitchen Simplicity
- 1 3/4 cups strawberry puree
- 1 orange (peeled, sectioned, and finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 box pectin crystals (57g)
- Mix together strawberry, orange, lemon juice, syrup and sugar. Let sit for 10 min.
- Heat water and pectin in a small saucepan until it comes to a boil. Let boil 1 min. Remove from heat and add directly to fruit mixture. Stir for 3 min. until most of the sugar has dissolved.
- Put into desired containers, cover with lids and let sit at room temp. until set. (approx. 24 hours)
- Store in the fridge or freezer. (It will stay good in the fridge for one month)
Makes: 6 cups