from Kitchen Simplicity
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. coconut
- Toast oats and almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet at 350ºF until fragrant. Allow to cool.
- Mix together oats, almonds and remaining ingredients until well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
*Do not use instant oats as they will soak up too much of the liquid and become soggy.
*Garnish with slices of strawberries and bananas and perhaps a sprig of mint.