- 2- 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts
- 2- 250g tubs cream cheese spread
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Put cream cheese spread in large bowl. Whip with electric mixer until soft. Continue whipping as you add the cream then the icing sugar and vanilla. Whip until soft peeks form.
- Pour equally into crusts. Top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
* If you prefer you can make your own graham cracker crust and make it all in a 9x13 pan. To make your own crust mix together 2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs and 1/3 cup melted butter, press into the bottom of the pan and refrigerate while you make the rest of the filling.
* This recipe can be easily halved to make 1 pie.