from Kitchen Simplicity
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pepper, to taste
- 5 oz (142g) spaghetti
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup small cooked shrimp (depending on preference)
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Add garlic and cook just enough to get rid of the raw edge. Do not brown.
- Add cream and spices. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes to reduce.
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti in salted boiling water. Drain.
- Add cooked shrimp to cream just to warm through. Poor over spaghetti and stir to combine.
Makes: 2 servings