from Kitchen Simplicity
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder)
- sprinkle of hot pepper sauce (to preference)
- 1.5 lbs. chicken breasts, sliced into strips (I use 1lb. when it is just the 2 of us)
- 1 small onion (or half large), sliced
- 1 pepper, cut into strips
- tortillas, cheese, salsa & sour cream, to serve
- Combine first 6 ingredients and marinate with chicken for several hours in the fridge or 30 min. on the countertop, making sure to flip occasionally so that the marinade is evening distributed.
- Preheat pan to med. high heat. Cook chicken until browned on the outside. Add peppers and onions. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.