- 1/4 cup butter
- 40 large marshmallows (5 cups mini or 250g)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 6 oz. baking chocolate
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat and add rice krispies. Stir until equally incorporated.
- Using a greased 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out some of the mixture and form into an egg. Set aside and repeat until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Melt chocolate. Dip the tops into chocolate, then into sprinkles.
- Store covered at room temperature for up to two days. Freeze for longer storage.
* If you don't want to go through the work of making the eggs. You could put the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Once it has set up, cut into bars and dip away. Still festive, less work.
* Dampen your hands with water before forming to stop the mixture from sticking to them.