from Kitchen Simplicity
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Place flour, sugar and salt into a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the butter and pulse until mealy. Gradually add milk with machine running until dough is formed.
- Divided the dough into 24 pieces (approx. 1 Tbsp. in size). Roll each piece into a log that is 1/2 inch wide. With kitchen scissors or a sharp knife make diagonal slices along both sides of the breadsticks, making sure to switch it up to give it that random twig feel. Gently stretch each twig to help separate the thorns. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for approx. 24 min. until a pale golden brown.
* These can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.