from Kitchen Simplicity
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup strong coffee or espresso
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 brown sugar, packed
- 1- 2inch strip orange peel
- Combine chocolate and water in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat for 5 min, or until tiny bubbles form around the edges, stirring frequently. Do not boil.
- Discard orange peel and poor into mugs to serve.
* I subbed 1 cup water plus 2 Tbsp. instant coffee for the espresso