from Kitchen Simplicity
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place baking mix in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together bananas, egg and milk.
- Stir banana mixture into baking mix until evenly moist.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Preheat non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat and lightly grease. Drop batter using a 1/4 cup measure and cook on one side until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
Makes: 12 small pancakes