*Recipe from Grandma (Betty Hall)
2 cubes butter, softened (1 cup)
1 pound powdered sugar
2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup peanut butter
28 ounces milk chocolate bar or chips (4 giant Hershey's bars work great! You can also substitute dark chocolate)
1. First cream together the butter and graham cracker crumbs. Add the peanut butter and slowly add the powdered sugar, mixing well.
2. Add heaping teaspoon fulls of peanut butter mixture to the paper cups, or pour into a 9x13 baking pan. Use your hands to press the mixture down (in both paper cups or 9x13 pan)
3. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt for about 1 minute in microwave, stir, and then melt for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until chocolate is melted and smooth.
4. Spoon chocolate into the cups over the peanut butter mixture (or in the 9x13 pan). Allow the chocolate to set until hardened.
* This batch makes about 125 individual peanut butter cups. You can freeze these for at least a month.