Candy Corn Cookie Bark
*recipe from "Your Home Based Mom"
1. Mix the broken Oreos, broken pretzels and about 3/4 cup of the candy corn on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
2. Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and continue to microwave for 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Drizzle the white chocolate over the candy mixture.
3. Use a spatula to spread if necessary and push outer edges in. Sprinkle with extra candy corn and the candy sprinkles.
4. Allow to set in the refrigerator or on counter until hard. Then break into chunks.
5. Store in airtight container or wrap individually in single serve treat bags!