- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or
expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or
voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit;
equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but
that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure
or process used for a specific purpose.
- Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly
found in the kitchen. Cookware comprises cooking vessels, such as saucepans and
frying pans, intended for use on a stove or range cooktop. Bakeware comprises
cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven.
- An implement, container, or other article, esp. for household use
- (utensil) an implement for practical use (especially in a
- (utensil) An instrument or device for domestic use, in the kitchen, or in
war; A small hand tool or material-handling implement specialized for specific
types of processing such as is used in the kitchen or a
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham,
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and
installed in such a room or area
kitchen equipment and utensils -
Kitchen Utensils: Names, Origins, and Definitions Through the Ages
A fabulous book for all "foodies," this small
and unusual gift book offers the histories of 375 American utensils. Presented
by categories--serving dishes, fireplace tools, lighting, cooking utensils,
cutlery, drinking vessels, and measures--each listing includes a concise
narrative of the utensils' origins, migrations to America, names, spellings, and
uses from the early middle ages to the late 19th century. Filled with
illustrations and amusing vignettes, Kitchen Utensils is a must-have for every
food-history lover's bookshelf.
Piece of kitchen equipment, bought it last
Easter. Third attempt at a Lensbaby picture (Muse)
What a pleasure window-shopping is here!