- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered cocoa
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutella
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Boil the water in a small sauce pan.
- In a medium sized pan mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add the boiling water, oil, and nutella to the mix and stir on medium-low heat until it is thick.
- Cool completly before kneading the dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until it no longer sticks to your hands.
Copyright Kitchen Corners http://www.kitchencorners.com