1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups whole milk
4 eggs, separate yolks from egg whites
4 tablespoons white sugar + 1 cup sugar for caramel sauce
1 can table cream
4 tablespoons powdered baking chocolate or Nestle Quick
9 tablespoons water
- In a blender, or a mixer, mix the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, and 4 egg yolks until frothy.
- Put the mixture into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let the mixture cool down completely to room temperature.
- While the mixture is cooling down whisk the egg whites with the 4 tablespoons of sugar until it forms a hard peak.
- Add the first mixture of sweetened condensed milk, milk, and egg yolks to the egg white mixture along with the table cream and mix on high for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup sugar to a large bundt pan and put at the stove at low heat until the sugar melts. Use a wooden spoon to mix the sugar so it doesn't burn
- In a small bowl mix the chocolate with the 9 tablespoons of water until most of the lumps are gone. Pour on top of the melted caramel in the bundt pan.
- Pour the flan mixture in the bundt pan on top pf the caramel and chocolate sauce. Freeze overnight.
- Leave the flan ice cream out for 10 minutes before serving. Then flip the bundt pan upside down unto a round serving platter. The caramel and chocolate sauce will pour over the flan ice cream, and it will be perfect.