- 2 cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves smashed and peeled
- 3/4 pound spagetti
- 2 cups diced mozzarella
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil.
- In a food processor, pulse tomatoes until chopped.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add Italian seasoning and salt to taste.
- Cook until sauces starts to thicken
- Meanwhile, cook pasta for 5 minutes. Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add tomato sauce and half of the mozzarella and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 3-quart baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- bake until cheese is golden. About 20-25 minutes.