- 1 pound of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Whisk all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place cleaned shrimp in a zip lock bag. Pour marinade over shrimp. Seal bag. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat gas grill to medium high heat.
- Be sure to oil the cooking surface of grill (olive oil)
- Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes over medium high flame. Brush with marinade, flip, and grill another 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.