Department of Statistics
Birsa Agricultural University,
Mobile: +91 9931192712Educational Qualifications:
- B.Sc., University of Calcutta, Calcutta,1970
- M.Sc.,Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 1972
- Ph.D., Construction of block designs, University of Bihar, Muzaffarpur, 1978
- Theory of Block Designs and related areas
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi, Senior Reserach
Fellow : November 1977 -- April 1979,
- Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi
- Assistant Professor : April 1979--1992
- Associate Professor : April 1992-2000
- Professor:April 2000 -onwards.
- 25 articles published with Dr. Sanpei Kageyama Department of Mathematics, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima-739, Japan
- 6 articles published with Dr.Byron Jones Department of Medical Statistics De Montfort University Leicester, U.K.
- 1 article published Dr.James Calvin Department of Statistics, Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas,TX 77843.
- 1 article published with Dr. Sudhir Gupta, Department of Mathematical Sciences Northern Illinois University De Kalb, IL 6O115
- 3 articles published with Dr. G.M.Saha Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta
- 2 articles published with Dr.Aloke Dey Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi
1. Mathematical Reviews
2.Zentralblatt für Mathematik Visits to other Institutions:
- Participated in the workshop: Frontiers of Combinatorics, at Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA, from July 29 - August 7, l998.
- Under exchange of scientists programme of Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and Japan society for promotion of science, Tokyo to Hiroshima University, Japan from 3rd-- 23rd September, 1991.
- Under International collaboration programme of European commission and ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, to Institute of Mathematics and and Statistics, University of Kent, Canterbury, U.K. from 17 December 1991 to 16th August 1992.
- Under visiting scientists programme, to Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta from April, 1 to 30,1997.
- Under visiting scientists programme, to Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi from September 9 to October 8,1999.
- Under visiting scientists programme, to Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur, from October 13 to October 17,2003;27-30March,2007.
- Under visiting scientists programme, to Korea Advanced institute of Science and Technology, Daejon from March 16 to 23,2004;Dec.2005;Sept.2006.
- Under visiting scientists programme, to School of Information Science,University of Nagoya,Nagoya,Japan from September 24 to 28,2006.
Important Mathematics/Statistics Links:
- Korea 3rd visit
- American Mathematical Society
- Canadian Mathematical Society