Tuesday and Thursday 9:25-10:50 am Gilman 2354
- Yang-Mills theory
- Classical solutions
- Perturbation theory
- Phenomenological applications: DIS, jets etc.
- Evolution equations
- Chiral symmetry
- Quantum anomalies
- K. Huang "Quarks, leptons & gauge fields", 2nd edition.
- M. Peskin and D. Schroeder, "An introduction to quantum field theory"
- Ellis, Stirling and Webber, "QCD and collider physics"
- F. Yndurain, "The theory of quark and gluon interactions", 4th edition.
Will be given in class
Average of the midterms and the final exam.