M, W, F 10:00am - 10:50pm; Physics 56Syllabus
- Maxwell Equations
- Special Relativity
- Conservation Laws
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Retarded Potentials
- Radiation of Electromagnetic Waves
- Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves
for more detailsSuggested Texts
- Main: D.J. Griffiths, "Introduction Electrodynamics"
- J.D. Jackson, "Classical Electrodynamics".
- L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, "The classical Theory of Fields".
- L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, "Electrodynamic of Continuous Media".
Due on the date and time shown. Office Hours
Monday 11:00-11:59 pm in A-315 Physics Grading
- 20% Midterm exam
- 50% Final exam
- 30% Homework