WE ARE HIRING! SUMMER 2017 STAFFNow hiring summer day camp staff and volunteers! Looking for caring, creative and mature individuals for outdoor/aquatic fun! Experience working with children is recommended. Please forward cover letter/resume to email@example.com by May 1, 2017.
NOTICE: Kinap Canoe & Kayak Club Annual General MeetingLocation: Porters Lake Community Centre, 4693 Nova Scotia Trunk 7,Porters Lake, NSDate: Wednesday, April 26, 2017Time: 7:00pm
In addition, through a long history of partnership with Halifax Regional Municipality, membership at Kinap is enhanced with swimming lessons and a lifeguarded public beach, making us the perfect family recreational facility!
Our facilities include:
- A clubhouse with a spacious main activity room, ladies and mens change rooms and a kitchen with a canteen
- Triple door boat bay to house over 20 sprint canoes and kayaks suitable for both those who are beginners or experienced paddlers
- Large boat dock in front of boat bay for exclusive use of paddling programs
- Playground with a 'Gaga' pit
- Floating dock
- Large boat dock
- Two swimming docks extending from a sandy beach
- Picnic Tables & Benches