1. Zout Stain Remover - This is a super-concentrated stain remover that works great on ink, blood, grease, fruit juice, grass, and hundreds of other stains. A little goes a long way. Saturate the stain, work it in, wait 5-10 minutes, then launder as usual
2. Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover - This is a great pre-wash spotter. It is safe for all colorfast washables and works in all temperatures. Spray the stained area thoroughly, saturating the stain. Allow it to sit at least 60 seconds, then launder as usual. DO NOT allow it to dry on the fabric and do not use on silk, fabrics labeled "Dry clean only" or noncolorfast fabrics. This products works on oily stains, inks, pet stains, cola, shoe polish, lipstick, blood and others.
3. Tilex - Try this for mildew stains on white fabrics. IT IS BLEACH!
4. Lemon Juice - If you have spots on white clothes, apply some lemon juice and lay them in the sun, then launder as usual. This is really effective on baby formula stains.
5. Alcohol - Rubbing alcohol is great for grass stains!
6. WD-40 Lubricant - Great for grease/oil stains, crayon/lipstick/chapstick. Spray some on, wait 10 minutes, then work in undiluted liquid dishwashing soap and launder as usual. Do not use on silk.
7. Carbona Stain Remover - various solutions for many types of fabrics
8. Tide and Spray-n-Wash - Mix these together to form a paste and apply with a toothbrush. Let it penetrate the fabric then launder.
9. Biz - Great for all types of stains.
10. Hairspray- Great for removing ink stains and such.
Also,check out this website - Barefoot Lass's Stain Removal Page
All of the above are just SUGGESTIONS! PLEASE BE CAREFUL trying them!