Thanks so much for choosing Kids Carousel. Please take a moment to review the below information. You'll be asked to verify that you have read it!
• Consignor agrees to allow Kids Carousel, Inc. to sell all items that have been registered through the Kids Carousel website. The consignor sets the sale price, tags each item, and enters it into inventory, and chooses whether or not the 50% and 75% discounts will be taken.
• Kids Carousel, Inc. agrees to pay consignor 65% of the total sales amount for the items that have been sold. A $7.00 sellers’ fee will be deducted from each check, and checks will be available for pick-up on an announced date following the conclusion of each sale. Unsold items may be picked up that day as well. Items not picked up prior to 6pm on the designated pick-up day will be donated to charity. A self-addressed, stamped envelope may be brought when items are checked in. If applicable, checks will be mailed following the conclusion of each sale.
• Consignor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Kids Carousel, Inc., the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in the sale, or the insurer of Kids Carousel, Inc. for the damage, theft or loss of any items consigned to Kids Carousel, Inc. or for personal injury.
• Items lost, stolen or damaged will not be the responsibility of Kids Carousel. Kids Carousel will not pay for these items.
• Masking tape with your seller's number and item number provides security for you. Please place masking tape on the inside of each garment and on the surface of other items. Seller agrees that any item found WITHOUT A TAG & MASKING TAPE will be sold at the discretion of Kids Carousel, Inc. or its representative. Kids Carousel, Inc. will make an effort to locate the missing information, but if not, a representative of the sale will set the sale price.
• The Consignors’ Preview Night is tentatively scheduled for the Friday night prior to the Opening of the Sale. You must have a pass in order to be admitted. Only one adult per pass will be admitted. Guests must also have a pass and will be admitted at 7:30 pm. Lost passes will not be replaced.
• Items later found in the store that are unacceptable for sale, i.e.: stained, wrong season, wrong size, worn, out-of-date, etc. will be placed on an "As Is" rack. These items will not be reduced any differently than the rest of the stock.
• Items without working batteries or that do not work will be pulled from the floor.
• You are welcome to send someone in your place to pick up your items and check on pick up day.
Bounced check fee = $35 | Lost and reissue check fee = $35
By clicking here, I affirm that I have read and agree with the above Consignor Agreement and agree to abide by it.
Again, thanks for consigning with us. If we can be of any help, please let us know!
Kids Carousel, Inc.