- Khaqan Majeed, "Indoor Localization and Radio Map Estimation using Geometrically Perturbed Unsupervised Manifold Alignment", Department of Electrical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia, May 2014. [Link]
- K. Majeed, S. Sorour, T.Y. Al-Naffouri, S. Valaee, "RSS-Based Indoor Localization with No Deployment nor Update Efforts", under processing at KFUPM Patent Office.
- N. Tayem, K. Majeed, and A. A. Hussain, "Propagator method using parafac model for two dimensional source localization," Radioengineering, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 770–775, 2018. [Link]
- N. Tayem, K. Majeed, and A. A. Hussain, "Parallel Factor-Based Model for Two-Dimensional Direction Estimation," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2017, Article ID 1813497, 12 pages, 2017. [Link]
- K. Majeed, S. Sorour, T. Y. Al-Naffouri and S. Valaee, "Indoor Localization and Radio Map Estimation Using Unsupervised Manifold Alignment with Geometry Perturbation," in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 2794-2808, 1 Nov. 2016. [Link]
- N. Tayem, K. Majeed and A. A. Hussain, "Two-Dimensional DOA Estimation Using Cross-Correlation Matrix With L-Shaped Array," in IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 15, pp. 1077-1080, Dec. 2016. [Link]
- S. Sorour, Y. Lostanlen, S. Valaee and K. Majeed, "Joint Indoor Localization and Radio Map Construction with Limited Deployment Load," in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1031-1043, 1 May 2015. [Link]
- K. Majeed and S. Hranilovic, "Passive indoor localization for visible light communication systems," accepted for publication in 2018 IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom).
- K. Majeed, S. Sorour, T. Y. Al-Naffouri and S. Valaee, "Indoor localization using unsupervised manifold alignment with geometry perturbation," 2014 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Istanbul, 2014, pp. 2952-2957. [Link]
- K. Majeed, S. Sorour, T. Y. Al-Naffouri, and S. Valaee, "Indoor Localization using Unsupervised Manifold Alignment with Geometry Perturbation", poster presented in KAUST-NSF Conference on Electronic Materials, Devices and Systems for a Sustainable Future 2014 held jointly by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and United States National Science Foundation (NSF) from Feb 8 to 10, 2014 at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
IEEE copyright Notice
IEEE owns the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the IEEE, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Please refer to IEEE Copyright Policy for further details.