Lock When Gone
Workstation Receiver 1.1:
Phone Beacon 1.3 Free:
Phone Beacon 1.3 Paid:
What's this application can do:
Perform PC workstation locking when:
- Your phone is out of range of WiFi router
- Or you turn off WiFi on your phone
- Or you turn off beacon service on your phone
- Android phone with WiFi hadware and with Lock When Gone beacon service installed.
- PC workstation with Microsoft Windows(tm) and Lock When Gone receiver installed. Supported OS vesrion is XP SP2 and higher.
- Workstation and your phone should be connected by WiFi router and be into the one IP network.
How it works:
- Beacon service (on your phone) regularly send UDP broadcast packet in IP nework.
- Receiver on your PC workstation detects this packets and monitors beacon's state.
- When beacon will change state from 'In Range' to 'Out of Range', then PC workstation will locked.
How to start:
- Download and install Lock When Gone beacon on your phone from Google Play Market.
- Download and install Lock When Gone reciever to your workstation.
- Start beacon on your phone:
- Start receiver on your workstation. Please note, receiver will start into the tray:
- Left-click on tray icon and ensure that your phone have 'In Range' status:
- That's all! Now, if you turn off the beacon service on your phone or out of WiFi station range, your workstation will be locked.