- KitchenAid is a home appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. The company was started in 1919 by The Hobart Corporation to give restaurants a countertop alternative to their industrial sized mixers. The first model weighed 69 lbs. Each unit is still assembled by hand in Greenville, Ohio.
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- A piece or segment of something such as an object, activity, or period of time, which combined with other pieces makes up the whole
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- A component of a machine
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- An element or constituent that belongs to something and is essential to its nature
Does anyone know which part this is? Is is nearly like the Technik Pin connector, exept that a pin only fits in one side. The hole on the other side is larger, it fits the "stud outside" diameter of e.g. the bottom of a 1x1 round brick, but it's only a loose fit.
I have dozens of these from a bargain bin of my LUG. The colour, look and feel is like Lego.
Parts Canada Superbike
Parts Canada Superbikes at Atlantic Motorsport Park in the Parts Canada Superbike Championship