- A welcoming, nurturing community where people are encouraged to grow to their full potential.
The Keysborough Learning Centre will
- Encourage self development by:
- providing opportunities for lifelong learning,
- promoting skill sharing by participants, and
- encouraging social interaction.
- Address the life needs of our members by:
- providing access to professional services, and
- helping with practical needs.
- Work co-operatively with our sponsors by:
- promoting relationships and networks through continuous dialogue and open communication,
- demonstrating a professional accountability delivered in a transparent and timely manner,
- continually improving the range, delivery and quality of services, and
- making known our strengths and our needs.
- Provide a positive working environment for our service providers by:
- valuing the contributions of all our staff and volunteers,
- supporting their work through the application of good practices,
- providing personal development opportunities, and
- providing appropriate resources for their work.
- Recognise our place in the local community by:
- involving the wider community in identifying appropriate responses to community needs,
- developing links with other communities and organisations, and
- working collaboratively with existing service agencies to minimise duplication and maximise efficiencies.
- Keysborough Learning Centre acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government
- Training and services are delivered using Local, State and Federal Government funding