Google Form Templates
If you are logged into your Google Account, these form templates will automatically copy into your Google Docs Dashboard.
Many of the forms are designed to work with an iPod Touch. For more information about educational uses of that device, go to
Test and Quizzes
- Self Correcting Spelling Quiz - This form allows a teacher to enter 20 words and once the quiz is completed, it self corrects and analyzes the data.
- Virtual Inbox - A form that collects the web address of students work and organizes it by school and grade.
- Administrative Observation Walkthrough - This is an teacher observation form that the administrators can use. The iPod Touch provides an easy way for data entry, then they can complete the observation in the spreadsheet once complete.
- Technology Survey - This is the survey we give to staff and students at the beginning of the school year.
- Three Minute Administrative Walk-Through - This is an teacher observation form that the administrators use in my district. The iPod Touch provides an easy way for data entry, then they can complete the observation in the spreadsheet once complete.
- Homework Check - This is a detailed form that teachers input student scores and the spreadsheet coordinates the results based on which assignments the teacher was using.
- Discipline Form - This forms allow teacher entry of disciplinary actions. Note: We use avatar names when entering information.
- Story Board - Used by student groups to write and produce a video project.
- Booklist Template - Used by teachers to keep track of the names and quantity of books read by students.
- Word Find Template - Not a form, but spreadsheet where the user can create a custom word find.
- Auto-Email Form - This form takes the data entered into it and sends it to the email address asked for by the form
- Observation Record - This Form and Display Spreadsheet show when teachers are observed so they are not always done the same day or class.