- A state on the southwestern coast of India; capital, Trivandrum. It was
created in 1956 from the former state of Travancore-Cochin and part of
- Kerala (Malayalam) is a state in India. It is located on the south-western
region of the country. It was created on 1 November 1956, with the passing of
the States Reorganisation Act bringing together the areas where Malayalam was
the dominant language.
- Keralas or Udra Keralas were mentioned in the Mahabharata Epic as a Kingdom
which took part in the Kurukshetra War on the side of the Pandavas. The
navigators and survivors of the Yadava Dynasty of Dwaraka, also settled in
Kerala later, resulting in the cult of Krishna worship.
- State in southern India which has Thiruvananthapuram (formerly known as
Trivandrum) as its capital
- smasher: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the
aesthetic senses, esp. the sight
- the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- an outstanding example of its kind; "his roses were beauties"; "when I make
a mistake it's a beaut"
- A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral
- Denoting something intended to make a woman more attractive
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men.
It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette
Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography
rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward
fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or
transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- A female child
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls
were just learning to ride a tricycle"
beauty girl photo - The Last
The Last Jews of Kerala: The Two Thousand Year History of India's Forgotten
When a people die out, can their story
Two thousand years ago, trade routes and the fall of Jerusalem took
Jewish settlers seeking sanctuary across Europe and Asia. One little-known group
settled in Kerala, in tropical southwestern India. Eventually numbering in the
thousands, with eight synagogues, they prospered. Some came to possess vast
estates and plantations, and many enjoyed economic privilege and political
influence. Their comfortable lives, however, were haunted by a feud between the
Black Jews of Ernakulam and the White Jews of Mattancherry. Separated by a
narrow stretch of swamp and the color of their skin, they locked in a rancorous
feud for centuries, divided by racism and claims and counterclaims over who
arrived first in their adopted land. Today, this once-illustrious people is in
its dying days. Centuries of interbreeding and a latter-day Exodus from Kerala
after Israel's creation in 1948 have shrunk the population. The Black and White
Jews combined now number less than fifty, and only one synagogue remains. On the
threshold of extinction, the two remaining Jewish communities of Kerala have
come to realize that their destiny, and their undoing, is the same.
Last Jews of Kerala narrates the rise and fall of the Black Jews and the White
Jews over the centuries and within the context of the grand history of the
Jewish people. It is the story of the twilight days of a people whose community
will, within the next generation, cease to exist. Yet it is also a rich tale of
weddings and funerals, of loyalty to family and fierce individualism, of
desperation and hope.
Blowing in the Wind... are Kisses ~
A still from the Cochin Carnival 1st January
2008. a tad early for Valentine's Day kisses. A local beauty clad in the finest
gold jewelery blows kisses in the air with those scandulous red hot lips.
DSC_1662 crop V Sm SH
Boatman and the Sun.................DSC 5004
Fantastic light, a setting sun, waters of
Pristine beauty and a boatman with his boat to silently take you through such
great splendor. It is only in Kerala that it can happen. The sort of stuff that
dreams are made of.
kerala beauty girl photo
They agreed on three months...but their love
knew no boundaries. Jack McLachlan is a winemaking magnate and easily one of
Australia’s most eligible bachelors. His success and wealth make him no stranger
to the complications of romantic relationships and that’s why he goes to extreme
measures to avoid the hassle. He prefers simplicity in the form of a beautiful
female companion with no strings attached. He arranges relationships like
business deals and they’re always the same. No long term relationships. No real
names. It’s his game and his rules. He’s content to play as usual, but when
Laurelyn Prescott enters his life, his strategy must change because this player
is like none he's ever encountered. His world is turned on its head after he
begins a three month affair with the beautiful American musician. Nothing goes
according to plan and as he breaks more and more of his own rules for her, she’s
exceptionally close to becoming something he never thought possible. His
ultimate game changer.