- Directions to a lawyer or to a jury
- (instruction) direction: a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"
- (instruction) education: the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
- A direction or order
- A code or sequence in a computer program that defines an operation and puts it into effect
- instruction manual: a manual usually accompanying a technical device and explaining how to install or operate it
- Kohler is a German surname and may refer to: *August Kohler, microscopist and inventor of the Kohler illumination *Benjamin Kohler, football player *Ernesto Kohler, flute player and composer *Eva Kohler, First Lady of Germany *Georges J. F.
- a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- A device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled; a tap
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (faucet and spigot are the terms used in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S.
- (Faucets) Every faucet consists of a spout and control or handles to deliver potable water to the kitchen, bath, bar, laundry room etc. They have an inner valve that controls the flow of water through the spout.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
If you zoom in you can read the instructions.