Here you'll find my programs related to prime numbers
and, often, distributed computing.
- PSieve - A group of sieving programs for near-multiples of powers of 2 (K*2N+ and/or - 1). All are based on Geoffrey Reynolds' GPL-ed TPSieve source code.
- NSieve64 - My initial attempt to make a 64-bit Proth prime sieve faster than NewPGen. Generally 15-33% faster for a single N!
- A Windows build of Shoichiro Yamada et al's GeneferCUDA.
- SBQueue - My old Java program to store work and results for Seventeen or Bust. Obsolete since their new client was released in March 2009.
- The ECCp-109 distributed computing project.