Announcements‎ > ‎

What can you do about civic nuisances?

posted May 8, 2017, 9:08 PM by Charles Peklenk
From time to time we see "Bandit Signs" in our area. These are small signs illegally placed on or near public streets. If you want to help beautify the neighborhood, you can be Court-certified as a volunteer to document and confiscate these signs. You'll learn how to identify and classify illegal signage, how to document your work for potential county lawsuits against offenders, and more. To take the Bandit Sign Training and receive certification, contact the Harris County Attorney's Office.

The same office can help with many other nuisances. If you notice sexually oriented business and illegal gambling devices within the county, contact the same office for assistance.