Welcome to my quasi-professional webpage. I am a staff engineer at GRAIL
, involved in the design, analysis and development of algorithms for next-generation sequencing
applications, with a focus on liquid biopsy for cancer screening.
The following links provide more information about my work and myself:
- Publications (@ Scholar): Articles on the page present work on the following topics ---
- Closed-Loop analyses of Cyber-Physical Systems,
- Specification Inference and Refinement,
- Model-based Testing of Hybrid Systems,
- Model-based Testing of Code-Generators/Model-Processors,
- Safety and Product-Line Engineering,
- Verification of Source Code Transformations,
- System-Level Equivalence Checking, and
- Power-Aware Compilation for Embedded Systems.
- Past Professional Activities:
- Workshop on Analytical Virtual Integration of Cyber-Physical Systems (AVICPS 2012, AVICPS 2011)
- International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST 2011)
- Avocation and such:
- I leave my share of tidbits here.
- I (and my wife) love collecting books. If you are interested, here's our collection.
- Of all the -isms, humanism appeals to me the most.
Note: The initial K in my name stands for Kodamballi and it appears as part of my full name in some webpages and documents.
K. C. Shashidhar,
1525 O'Brien Drive,
Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
EMail: My GMail username is kc.shashidhar
|Photo by Harshita Rao, April 2011