Welcome to Madame Debyser's website and welcome to the wonderful world of French language and culture! Here, you will be provided a resource to be successful in my classes. Click on your class on the left and email me if you have any questions. Parents, feel free to look around to know what we're up to at school!
Here's a little about me: I am passionate about teaching French. I love to read, write, and travel. I have been a dancer most of my life and enjoy practicing yoga. I am committed to working so that all students have an opportunity for a quality education. I have taught in Philadelphia, Connecticut, and France and am thrilled to be in my hometown teaching at Kalamazoo Central. Go Giants!
More Tips For Learning French
Questions? Email Madame Debyser
or call 269-337-0300 ext. 503
How Do I Listen in French Class?
The following listening expectations are highly important for your success in class:
1. Listen with the intent to understand
2. One person speaks and the others listen
3. Suggest cute or interesting answers
4. Answer French questions in French
5. If the teacher is not clear, tell her
6. Sit up...Squared shoulders....Focused eyes
7. Do your part
8. Actors-synchronize your actions with the
9. Nothing on desks unless told otherwise
To access our textbook online, go to this link: http://my.hrw.com/ and enter your class user name and password.
User name: french130
User name: french238
User name: f3s9p
Some of Mme Debyser's Favorite Books
Let me know what you're reading! I'm always interested in knowing about new authors and books.