- A book which details the procedure for repairing one or more components of a vehicle. Compare Service manual.
- An industrial city in eastern Japan, on the southeastern coast of the island of Honshu; pop. 1,174,000
- A city in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan; A Japanese surname; A Japanese motorcycle manufacturer
- Kawasaki is a surname of Japanese origin.
- claims a 20 percent increase in cooling efficiency.
- Jet Ski is the brand name of personal watercraft (PWC) manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries. The Jet Ski was invented by Jake Schlegel. The name, however, has become a genericized trademark for any type of personal watercraft.
- (Jet-skiing) A personal water craft (PWC) is a recreational watercraft that the rider sits or stands on, rather than inside of, as in a boat. Models have an inboard engine driving a pump jet that has a screw-shaped impeller to create thrust for propulsion and steering.
- A small, jet-propelled vehicle that skims across the surface of water and typically is ridden like a motorcycle
- A small motorized water craft with a flattish hull and an upright centre, which a rider sits astride
Kawasaki 650R (ABS)