This information is made possible by the support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID. The data is under the proprietary control of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and was developed with the direct consent of the Government of Nepal.
This site will allow for partners to comment on identified open spaces in the Kathmandu Valley and provide their insights as to the use and viability of each site. Please click on the pages below for each site to input your comments.
DIRECTIONS on How to Utilize this Website:
This site is best viewed in Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/ (click)
1. On the front page (below) you may click on the map to see the open spaces to get an idea of their location
2. You may comment in the right column on general issues related to each site and your thoughts
3. On the left side column you will find a list of all 83 Open Spaces, please click on each one and add your comments and choose a suggested use.
4. You are requested to visit each page and to provide your inputs and comments on the initial inputs from the team on the site's use.
5. For all map files please click the following link: Map of Locations