Safety Training Saves Lives
Complete Safety Training and Services Source.
Equipment Safety Certification Training, Full Service Safety Management, Site Safety Inspections, & Written Safety Policies.
We Service Eugene to Portland out of our Salem Office and Bend, Redmond, and Prineville out of our Redmond Office.
We offer Continuing Education CCB credits for Commercial Contractors and Residential Contractors.
Free Safety Meetings both English and Spanish
****Spanish Training ******
* OSHA Record-Keeping -300 log, MSDS
* Accident Investigation
* Written Safety Program Review or Creation
* PPE Requirements
* Set up or Review Return to work programs
* Training Courses
* Safety Program Development
* Job Site Safety Inspections
* Complete Safety Program Management
MSHAW Part 46 Surface Miner Training Credits
Asbestos Awareness Training
Boom and Scissor Lift Certification Training
Bucket Truck Training
Confined Space Competent Person Training
Electrical Safety Training
Fall Protection Competent Person Training
Hand and Power Tool Training
Hazard Communication Training
**Ladder Training now Part of our Fall Protection Course
Lockout/ Tagout Training
Personal Protective Equipment Training
Respirator Training, Fit Testing and Medical Evaluation
Rigging and Signal Person Training
Scaffold Competent Person Training
Silica Competent Person Training
** Silica Custom Silica Exposure Control Plan Creation
Spider Crane Qualification Training
Trench and Excavation Competent Person Training
Why you need training!
- Heads up: Fall protection requirements for construction are about to change
- Oregon OSHA adopts changes to 437-001-0700, Recording Workplace Injuries and Illnesses
- Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit returns to Bend in January
- Silica: OSHA publishes compliance guide for the construction industry