English Language Teacher, New College Manchester
Teaching International adult students
- IELTS preparation courses
- Business English
- General English
EdTech Teacher Trainer/ M- & E-Consultant
Advising language institutes, teacher associations, educational organizations and educational Start-ups worldwide, providing:
- product advice
Leadership & Management
Academic director of two non-profit organizations
- EIL, Ecuador
- Summerbridge, Hong Kong
- Working with Films (co-author)
- Didactica, book 1 Audio book
- Numerous articles and blog posts for other companies and ELT magazines
- Volunteer online-teaching with 100+ students
- Founder, Writers-in-Stuttgart
- Volunteer teaching, disadvantaged children
- A-B-L-E, Environmental charity work
Born in Grenada in the Caribbean, I have lived, studied
and worked all over the world and speak close-to-fluent Spanish with a
good level of German. I am a British citizen and able to work anywhere
within the E.U and of course, globally, online.
Educational Video Director/Designer
- creator of the English-in-a-minute video series for New College Manchester.
Social Media Specialist
Highly active in Social Media and writer of guides for English language teachers
Winner of numerous awards and ranked #2 Global Language Teaching blogs by Lexiophiles, Bab.la. Nominated for Best Teacher and Best Individual Blogs by EduBlogs. TEFL.net and ELTworld award monthly winner.
Blogs by/with my students
Maintenance of three Ning-based online platforms of groups.
One for my own private students and