IT Skills & Experience
Good HTML & CSS
- Google Sites
- Inkscape (good knowledge)
- Proficient using Google Docs, forms & features
- Windows and Microsoft Office Package - advanced use of all software programs and applications supplied including Word. Excel, PowerPoint, Paint, Outlook, Windows Movie Maker, Picture Editor.
- OpenOffice - proficient user.
I'm an active participant of various web 2.0 communities including the Educational blogosphere, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Delicious. I also contribute regularly to the Dogme and BESIG yahoo!groups and am a member on various educational Ning sites.
In 2009, I founded BELTfree: an online community dedicated to raising the profiles and work of approximately 135 global EduBloggers in the field of ELT.
Social Media Presence
- Classroom 2.0
- & private sites for students)
- Learning Technologies
Web 2.0 Active User
Examples of Web 2.0 Work
Google Docs using images from Flickr
Some of my students' work:
Grammar guides using Xtranormal